Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to Mom

My kids really know how to make me feel special.
Sydnee made me this cute birthday cake and bought me a purse.
Cambria got me this cute outfit, dress-cardigan-boots.
Cecilee got me an Alex and Ani pineapple bracelet.
I also received a beautiful letter from my missionary.
They always make me feel like I'm someone special.
 
Mom, 
I just wanted to take a moment to write you and tell you how much I truly do love you! I just want you to know that I have always seen you as a person to go to, to receive counsel, but I've learned, that you are ALWAYS listening to the spirit in what you need to teach or talk to me about! So I just want you to know that I miss you a lot but I truly do feel your love for me everyday, and I hope that you feel mine for you!! I miss your voice cheering (yelling) for me in my games or in what ever I am doing, even when its something dumb... like when you yell my name, "TREV~~OR!!" haha I miss making you laugh at my stupid things I do!! I miss your look when I show you stupid youtube videos that I think are funny and you don't, but most of all I miss telling you in person, "I love you" and giving you a hug! Man I miss that the most!!  
I just wanted to make you cry ;) hope it is working... :) 
but really Mom, I hope you have a very very happy birthday!! on Sunday!! I hope dad does something very special for you!! haha well I love you mom, like this much----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------! 
Have a great week! From your very burnt son that's in Mexico... Elder Horlacher or in spanish... Elder orlaker😊😘

No comments: