Thursday, March 29, 2018

One or Two Babies for Cam & Jeff????

This is taken from Cambria's blog:
We had our first pregnancy ultrasound today to see if one or both of the embryos we put in took!!! I am officially seven weeks today and we were anxiously awaiting this appointment!!! Check out the video to find out for yourself, 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, etc. We don't know gender yet (we are waiting the old fashioned way for that, no blood test here,) just how many babies we will be having!!!
For a long long time I always had this feeling we would have twins first but through out our infertility journey I’ve felt like a crazy person as I’ve expressed these feelings. To see two babies in our ultrasound didn’t shock me at all, it reassured me that the Lord has a plan for each one of us and is mindful of us! I received tender mercies throughout our journey and I feel so blessed to be where we are now. I can’t wait to be these two beautiful babes mom ❤️❤️ and I can’t wait to see @jefe_hauck flourish as a dad! That smile on his face hasn’t left since we found out! Thank you all for the love and support ❤️ 

No comments: