Saturday, August 4, 2012

Our First SKYPE from Kansas

Yay, she arrived safe and sound. She had two flights and a layover in Minnesota. Her two flights were hilarious. She said that her first flight she sat next to guy who thought he could tell her how to play the game that she was playing on her IPAD, which he had never played before in his life. He wouldn't shut up, so she pretended to be asleep the rest of the flight. hahahaha
Then her second flight she was a little lost and called me worried about what to do. Soo I told her to look for someone that worked at the airport to help her. She said she couldn't find anyone, so I said a prayer and as I said AMEN, a guy came walking towards her and asked her if she needed help.
(THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!)
He helped her find her flight, then she gets on the plane and there are 50 seats, so she glances over the seating area and notices a HUGE MAN. Then she looks for her seat and looks at the BIG MAN's seat number and it was A1, her's was A2.
She said that he was nice but a little crowded, but great person to talk to.
Here is the smile that I LOVE!!!
She is in her dorm room all by herself!! She let me know that she forgot her soccer bag in the car.
So I guess we will be mailing her her first package tomorrow.
We were soooo excited to see her silly face and to hear her stories.
We love and miss her like crazy!!!
Our house is extremely QUIET!!!
Here is her latest Instagram Message:
All unpacked and moved in - meet my dorm room!!!

No comments: