Tuesday, July 20, 2010

S.O.S. Hannemann Love Boat Cruise 2010

................................................................................
It was a total success. We put together these lifesaver's and wrote our theme: "S.O.S." and transformed the dorms to a cruise ship. We had all sorts of sayings that fit S.O.S. like: "Seek Our Savior" or "Search Our Scriptures" etc.

Here is the lobby to the ship. We wanted it to look like they were really coming onto a ship. We blew up balloons and set up a check in station for them to turn in their boarding passes.
Introducing our Captain: Clayton K. AhQuin and The Cruise Director: Irene AhQuin -- my parents were amazing through this whole reunion. They did so much to make this reunion a success and truly tried to make it a real cruise for everyone.
We then had a photo area set up for their families to take pictures with our lifesize relatives who had already passed on. My grandma and grandpa Hannemann and Uncle Jr. Alot of the family members got a little emotional when they saw them.
These are all of the4th generation. The 4th generation is me and my cousin's children.
The original 14 with Grandma & Grandpa Hannemann.
(LtoR)Aunty Marishia, Uncle Lloyd, Aunty Tricia, Uncle Arthur, Uncle Jr., Aunty Joyce, My mom, Aunty Laida, Aunty Victoria, Aunty Marion, Grandpa Hannemann & Grandma Hannemann
(sitting) Aunty Alice, Aunty Snookie, Aunty Eleanor, Aunty Rosie

The teenagers at the family talent show.


Check out the hallway, we added the portholes and the lifesavers to give it the cruise ship feel.
Our family: My mom and dad and ALL of the AhQuin's





1 comment:

Andy &Tia Stokes said...

Sister!!!! Thanks for your beautiful comment! Well I hope to be as good as mom and blogger as you one day!!! I love you so much and so grateful to have such a great example as you in my life! Thanks for all you do for me and my family! I love you! you are an amazing person!!! Seriously, smile and say Thankyou! I love you sis.