Friday, January 21, 2011

"Major & Legend" Time

These were taken after the park, my pictures were a little wacky.
Major wanted to help Trevor fix the bike. Anywhere Trevor is, Major wants to be.


I took this while he was using his tool. Here is Legend, just about to get his diaper changed. Major looking on and smiling with his EYES. Look all done with the diaper change. He looks so big!!! We love when we have the opportunity to have Major and Legend come over and play. Trevor and Major have a bond that is unbelievable. Major thinks that he is Trevor's age and Trevor thinks of him as his little brother, that he never had. Trevor loves this kid so much and always has taken a BIG liking, or loving, to Major. It's so funny for me to watch, because most teenagers get annoyed with little kids, NOT Trevor, he loves this little kid. I love to watch them together. Legend is getting bigger and bigger every time we see him. He has the prettiest eyes and the cutest smile. He is such a happy baby. I love these two boys so much, I think of them as my own, can you only imagine when I get my own!!!! Watch OUT!!!

1 comment:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

I always see the two of them playing outside & Trevoer is just so dang cute with Major.