Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Pick Up of Jr. Prom

The roles were reversed, usually Cecilee is helping Cambria get ready for the dances and doing her hair. So I told Cambria, "Wow, the roles are reversed." She said, "Mom, I Do know how to do hair, I just chose NOT TO." She cracked me up, she wanted to do her best with Cecilee and repay her for all of the times she did her hair. She did a beautiful job. I love to see that sisterly love come through.


Cambria needed to get to work, so she took a quick pic and took off.

Cecilee was absolutely beautiful tonight. Cambria helped do her hair and get her ready. Cecilee told me about an hour and a half before she was going to be picked up that she needed a mask because it was a masquerade ball. She had gone and picked up a mask and some sequence, but she needed to get in the shower and start getting ready. I wonder how this mask is going to get made, MOM!!! Bryan's parents came to see Cecilee get picked up.
Our Beautiful Cecilee ready for the Masquerade Ball.

Landon putting Cecilee's corsage on.

Cecilee sticking Landon. "Don't worry, It will only hurt for a minute."

Cecilee and Landon ready for Junior Prom.

So cute, both of these kids were on the Junior Prom Royalty.

Getting ready to meet their group for pictures.






No comments: