Friday, January 21, 2011

My Blog Books


I have wanted these since I saw them on my friend, Andrea's blog. When she shared her Blog Book, that was my goal to keep my family journal and make it into a Blog Book. Cambria and Cecilee bought me my Volume 1 and Bryan bought me my Volume 2 both for Christmas. My girls now want this to be one of my ongoing Christmas Presents. I just have to do my part and continue to keep journaling and taking pictures of everything. That shouldn't be to hard for me. I love my books so much and can't believe how much my family has grown. I even forgot about half of the stuff that I journaled. I prefer the word "JOURNALING" over "BLOGGING". My daughter Cambria has started her Blog and wants to start keeping a record of her life.
So I will get back to "Journaling" my families life.

2 comments:

Ammie said...

I love that you posted a picture of these. It's kind of like a little "sneak peak" for me. I can't wait to see them for real though. Miss you!

Brenda said...

Wow that is the coolest! Your family is the best-est! This can be cherished for ever...