Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Cambria!!!

We made a yummy triple chocolate cake with white fluffy frosting topped with fresh strawberries.
Cambria and her friend that she has grown up with, Morgan, share the same birthday.
Grandma AhQuin bought Cambria's birthday cake.
Cambria and Grandpa AhQuin cuddle for a picture.
Cambria and Grandma AhQuin

My oldest is now 17 and I can't believe how time has just flown by. I feel very blessed to be her mother. She has ALWAYS been such a great example to me and her father as well as her siblings. She amazes me at how involved and busy she likes to stay. She is on the seminary council, a cheerleader, works 2 jobs and keeps a 4.0 GPA. I love the friendship that I share with her. I can't believe that she will be graduating in one year and then off to college.

No comments: