Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day of School

My girls at Sophomore Orientation. Cambria performed and Cecilee attended as a Sophomore.
Cambria, Trevor and Cecilee getting ready to leave for the first day of school.
Trevor NOT excited to take his picture. I wish he would just SMILE!!!
Sydnee and her two friends are all in the same class!!!
We went to breakfast after we all got our kids off to school!!! What a way to CELEBRATE!
***************************
Another school year has begun and boy do I feel old. It makes me sad, I just can't believe how FAST time is just flying by. Cambria is starting her Senior year, Cecilee is a sophomore, Trevor is in the 8th grade and Sydnee is in the 5th grade. I so remember the first time I took Cambria to kindergarden and I felt like a grown up. Then I signed up for PTA and attended my first meeting and I felt like my mom. I LOVE my life, I wouldn't change anything about it, I am trying to enjoy EVERY moment before all of my kids leave my home.

2 comments:

The Erbes said...

Thanks for adding us to your blog! How fun, 1st day of school...oh I remeber those days well, and boy am I glad high school is over!!

I can't wait for Parx to hit that stage of her life...but at the same time I can. I hate that my baby is growing up so fast!

Hope you guys have a great school year!! Get good grades!! The Erbes

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

You did it you are private!! Did you ever figure out that password I have been stressing over it.