Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day at the Lake

Cecilee just relaxing at the front of the boat.
Cecilee and Jaden.
Cambria giving hugs to Trevor.
Trevor and Kiana cliff jumping.
Some of the kids with Aunty Tia: Syd, Major, Trevor and Kiana
Trevor loves wakeboarding.
Tia, Kiana and Major. Sydnee in the back.
All of the kids having so much fun: Jaden, Kiana, Sydnee, Cambria, Raya, Trevor and Cecilee.
Major absolutely loves the water.
Kiana and Trevor, just chillin'
*******************************
I had great intentions to clean my house on Labor Day until I received a phone call from my brother and his family to go to the lake. Well, we dropped the mop, left the chairs on the table, started the dishwasher, moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer, put our suits on and walked out of the house. NO NEED to ask us twice. That was the best time. We hadn't been to the lake all summer and were just talking about going just a few days ago. Thank you to my wonderful brother and his beautiful wife. We had so much fun.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Fun trip to the lake.

So fun to see you at the LV/SC football game!

Please send me your e-mail address for my Christmas card blog list. My e-mail is bridget@infowest.com

Thanks! Fun to keep in touch.

Joseph and Katie said...

It can be so hard to let the house work go, but when a call to go to the lake comes.....GO! It looked like you had a super time.