Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day !!!!

Valentines morning was wonderful. I wanted to make it special for my children and the love of my life. So I set the table all in valentines and red and hung some streamers, etc. Bryan helped me and we made waffles with cream and strawberries, ham steaks and red juice. The kids were so excited, I had their valentine boxes with their choclates and a treat. We had such a great breakfast together, considering our church is at 9:00. I then told the kids to get dressed, just to make sure they wear something red. I think they all did a great job in picking out their outfits. I love my family so much!!! My kids are mine and Bryan's valentines days gone past. hahahaI forgot to get a picture before breakfast, so this was taken after breakfast.
My four kids after church
The girls all love to tease Trevor and try to hug and kiss him all of the time. I tried to get him to just let them on Valentines Day, but he still wasn't going for it.
Cam wanted a picture with me and Bryan, after taking a few of just us.
Me and my forever boyfriend. I love this guy!!!

2 comments:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Fun family time! I love the picture of your girls trying to give Trevor a kiss, thats so adorable.

Madison Matthews said...

Tonya I can't believe that the style is for girls to wear ties. I remember doing that when I was a senior in High School. Am I really that old? I love the photos that are taken of your family.