Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To a WONDERFUL 19 years!!! :)




Happy Anniversary to my amazing parents! It's hard to believe that of all the things that don't last in this world, love does! I have the most amazing parents ever, who would do anything for any one of us kids. Their legacy and love just keeps growing with each year and each experience shared together and shared with us. Now that I've graduated and am starting my own life, it's crazy to think that I'm going to be looking for this special kind of love sooner or later...

My parents have been together for about 25 or 26 years, but have been married for 19 years today!! It all started when they were 13 and my dad saw my mom for the first time at a seminary open house after moving to California from Utah. First thing he said was, "who is that.....I'm going to marry her one day!" can you say confidence much? Well after beating the crap out of a kid for calling my mom ugly, two or three "Dear John" letters, and even a pillar of fire along the way; they sealed the deal and were married for time and all eternity. What a magical and uncomprehensible blessing that really is. I am sooooo grateful for my parents and the example of true eternal love they show me. Their examples mean more and more to me as I keep getting older. I hope to one day find a love like theirs. They like to kid around with each other a lot and might get annoyed with each other, but at the end of each day I know they go to bed more in love with each other than they were the day before. My parents are soo amazing and I know that I am soo blessed to be their daughter for eternity!! I hope they have the most amazing anniversary ever because they truly deserve it! I am soo grateful for them and all that they do for me!!!! I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!! And I hope you have a memorable day!! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!

Love, Cambria Irene Horlacher

3 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

Cambria you are so sweet! Happy Anniversary Tonya! Love the wedding pictures, you look so good now its amazing how young you look in them!

Aunt Chris said...

Cambria you are a wonderful daughter, I remember when your Mom and her brothers would argue to see who was going to babysit my children. I remember the day your parents got married and the day you were born. Your family is so special to us. Hope you had a wonderful day Tonya and Bryan.
Love you guys

Erin said...

What a sweet daughter and such a sweet love note to her parents! I am absolutely LOVING the wedding pictures! No question what decade you got married in! :)