Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter with the siblings

 We had Easter this year without mom and dad because they were up in Bountiful for treatments with Dr. Bergdorf. It is always strange to have holiday's without them. But we managed to have a good time together as siblings.
 These were instagram posts.
Me with my girls, I can't believe how old I look.
I guess that's what happens with age!!!
 We had it at Tia's house.
Irene, Joe, Me and Tia preparing the food.
Meanwhile, outside- my son is jumping off of the house onto the trampoline.
What a great example for the little kids.
 All of the boys 
                          Janette and 3 of her kids                                                                                                Max & Sunny with Raya and Jaden
 We took a walk to the temple and just sat and visited 
 


No comments: