Monday, October 14, 2013

My Dad was watching over me!!

This morning I was on my way to work and I stopped by the truck stop and got me some ice to eat and pulled out. As I was traveling up the road to the office, this huge orange truck pulled out in front of me with a huge trailer. My thought was, "WHY couldn't he wait for me, now I have to wait for his huge truck!!!" After he pulled into the driveway, this runaway BRONCO came out of a driveway right in front of me. I stopped, thinking that this guy was going to turn in front of me, but there was NOBODY inside of the Bronco. I was just baffled, but after thinking about what just happened and me having to wait for that huge orange truck, it was a blessing in disguise. Heavenly Father and MY DAD was watching out for me. If I would've gone in front of that orange truck, I would've been hit by that runaway Bronco. Thank you Heavenly Father and My Daddy!!!

No comments: