Saturday, March 29, 2014

Eshelle Review

Trevor was invited to be a partner for one of the Eshelle's. Well I didn't realize that he had already turned one of the girls down, until I heard Sydnee ask him if he was going to dance with one of the girls from our ward and he said NO. I turned around and said, "What, you are NOT turning that girl down, you call her right now and tell her that you will dance with her." He then told me, "I can't dance with her, I already told another girl that I can't dance." I asked him if she had a partner already and he said NO. I said you will call her and tell her that you WILL dance with her for the Eshelle Review. I then told him that this will be Mission Prep, you have to welcome the awkward situations. YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS!!
He went to practices at 6:00am and at 8:00pm to learn this choreography.
I was pretty impressed with what he learned. He did a good job!!!
His partner was Jorrin Losee.
   

No comments: