Friday, May 2, 2014

Cambria got her Associates!!!!

  Here we are anxiously waiting for our girl to walk into the arena to receive her associate degree!!
We are so proud of Cambria and all of her accomplishments!!!

This girl is SOOOO DANG AMAZING!!!! I couldn't have asked for a greater example for all of my other children to follow. She makes being a mother a breeze and makes me look good. She has ALWAYS been an OVERACHIEVER and ALWAYS set goals for herself. She has ALWAYS wanted to do her BEST at everything that she puts her mind to and she has ALWAYS 
had such a strong testimony of the gospel and Faith in her Father in Heaven.
I love her so much and so proud of the woman that she has become. I don't know what I ever
did to deserve such a great reward from heaven. She is such a great big sister to ALL
of her siblings. She makes each one of them feel so special and she has the biggest heart, wanting
to help anyone and everyone. I love this girl so much and so grateful that she IS MINE!!!
So proud of you Cam!!!


No comments: