Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Package to Mexico

Displaying 20141118_132807.jpgDisplaying 20141117_151501.jpg
 These are all of the packages that were in Elder Horlacher's Box to Mexico, until I contacted the shipping gentleman and he told me that I needed to unwrap all of the packages due to customs. At least I got a picture of the box before I unwrapped everything. I also had to take out the Nerf Guns that I had wrapped for him and his companion. The ornament is what will be on my tree this year, representing our son on his mission. She even did the kakui nut lei with flowers around his neck. Michelle Lott did an amazing job!!!
Displaying 20141117_170130.jpg These are the ornaments that the family
all got together and made for our two missionaries. They were so cute and fun representing all of our family who loves them sooooo much!!!
Displaying 20141117_170032.jpg Displaying 20141117_151834.jpg       This is the Christmas tree that we sent them and the ornaments will go on the tree to give them a little festive feeling. This is the ornament that we sent to Elder Horlacher to let him know how much we miss him.
Displaying 20141117_152023.jpg  These are the stockings that I sent to Elder Horlacher and his companion and the big one will be Trevor's for the next 2 years on my mantle. This has been so much fun to put together, I just hope he knows how much he is loved and missed. I hope this helps him with his homesickness especially during the holidays.
We had all of the family come over for a potluck and an evening to make ornaments for our missionaries. 
 It was such a wonderful night being together and enjoying each other's company.
 My mom was so cute she bought the boys Christmas ties and Dad's favorite chocolates.









No comments: