Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ivins Got Talent

 Tonight was our last activity as the Stake YW Presidency.
We were released a couple weeks ago, but with the changes
we told the new presidency that we would continue with this 
activity so they didn't have to stress about it.
 We had so much fun!!
The sign was my assignment and I asked Luci to help me,
really her to make the sign with my ideas. 
She is amazing!!!!
We had every ward do a number and we had the Stake Presidency
and their wives be the judges.
 Out with the OLD Presidency: Lisa Ence, Me, Lydia Nelson & Sara Boatright
in with the NEW: Michelle Pack, Kevin Lemke, Jayma Dennet & Barbara Anderson

 I have really enjoyed this calling for the past 5 1/2 years and so
grateful that I got to work with these incredible women.
I have learned so much from these ladies. 

No comments: