Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Aunty Marion has Cancer

Our family has been blessed and has't ever had to deal with the C***** Word.
But we received some news a few months ago that our Aunty Marion had Cancer.
We were devastated as a family, but we started to add our prayers to the many
family members and uniting our faith in her behalf.
Well Tia went to go visit her and this was the picture that she sent us.
Our poor Aunty Marion who we love so much and I have had many, many wonderful
memories with her as I was growing up with my Grandma.
One of them was when I was 19 I had a job at David & Margaret Home for girls
and I had my own car but I lived at home. But every weekend I would
leave work on Friday and travel to Torrance to spend the weekend with my 
grandma and Aunty Marion.
Every Friday night consisted of Pepperidge Farm Coconut Cake watching
Lawrence Welk and doing exercises with Grandma on the bed.
Then Saturday's we would travel to the graveside of where my grandfather was buried
and spend time there and go visit some of my many Auntys: Laida, Alice, Eleanor, etc.
I loved those times spent with them. 
Aunty Marion always gave me such great advice especially when I was going through
my ordeal with my engagement and my mom.
She always told me to love and respect my mom even though I didn't agree
with what she would say. 
I love her so much!!

No comments: