Saturday, April 9, 2016

Kiana went through the temple

 We all went to the temple to witness Kiana going through
for the first time in preparation of her upcoming mission call
to Scotland, Ireland. She is going to be an incredible missionary.
 While we were waiting outside to take pictures, this cute little lady
was dropped off and Bryan and Angel walked her into the temple.
 It was so cute to watch them help her.
 Me and my girls. I love going to the temple with them.
I am so proud as a mother to have my children worthy to
enter the temple and do the Lord's work.
 Here is Kiana after going through the temple.
She is such a special young woman with such a great testimony.
She is such a great example to so many around her, not
just her family. We love her so much!!
 These 3 are soooo cute. I am so grateful for the cousin relationship that they share and how much they love each other!!! 
 Fun family pictures outside the temple!!!



No comments: