Monday, August 22, 2016

Cecilee starts at Elizabeth Faye Salon

Cecilee started at Elizabeth Faye Salon after we returned from our trip to
Nauvoo. She has such a great knack for hair and beauty that she is considered a 
NATURAL. She recently had an instructor of hers come to her to have her do her hair.
She (the instructor) told my friend Shannon, when Shannon asked her, "There's a girl at that
hair school that you teach at by the name of Cecilee, do you know her? She's my friends daughter."
Straight out of her mouth she said, "That girl is the best that I have seen in all the
years that I have been an instructor. She just gets it and is so natural at what
she does. That is why I would go to her to get my hair done. I have done my own hair
for 9 years because I don't trust anyone."









 
 

No comments: