Saturday, September 10, 2016

BYU vs UTAH Game Week


This was the week preparing for BYU.
 Trevor sent me a few selfies of him getting rested for practice.
Then on the twitter I saw this picture of the team at practice.
Trevor said that he was one of the people in BYU Blue.

 
The day of the game, Jasen went looking for Trevor on the sideline.
Trevor was pretty excited to see Jasen. 
These were the roster and the ticket that Angel sent to me.
It was crazy to see Trevor's name on the Roster.
 Then Jaden sent me this picture, he saw Trevor for the first time
in 2 years. This wasn't exactly how I pictured their reunion, but 
they both seem pretty happy.
 Then during the game I received so many texts about seeing Trevor on the sideline.
It was so funny how many people saw him make his TV debut for football
on the sideline!!!


No comments: