Thursday, July 20, 2017

Happy 25th Birthday Cambria

 July 20th 1992 was such a great and long anticipated day for the arrival of our
first child and the first grandchild on both sides. 
Cambria Irene Horlacher came into the world looking like a little alien but 
every baby does after they are born, but by the next morning for her hospital picture she
had rosy cheeks, red lips like rose buds and just a perfect little face, people thought that
I put makeup on her for her pictures. 
She has always been beautiful on the outside but inside her heart is even more beautiful.
 Her love for her family and her savior, her testimony of the gospel and her
faith in our Heavenly Father's plan in unbelievable.
As her mother, I continue to learn from her every year!!!

 This was a 4 Generation picture taken with My mom and Grandmother.
My grandma passed away just 6 weeks after this picture was taken, so it's a priceless picture.
I always wished that my children could've met this incredible lady that I got to call Grandma.
But I do know that they were all taught by her before they all came to earth. 
 Cambria LOVES her siblings and is the greatest example to them.
She continues to make each one of them feel special and teach them by her example.





No comments: