Friday, March 9, 2018

YES!!! IVF WORKED~Their Pregnant!!!

It was about 8:30pm and Bryan and I heard a knock at the door.
I opened the door and I saw this poster on the ground with glowsticks.
My first thought was, "Sydnee isn't in high school anymore so what is this?"
So I read the poster and I was confused and read it again and I happen to see a camera on the corner of the house filming me. I looked and saw Cam & Jeff and they came out and said, 
"WE ARE PREGNANT!!!"
Oh my goodness, I just started crying with JOY!
I was so excited for them to know all of the pain and hard work that they have put in for this beautiful moment was all worth it!!!
I love these two so much and can't wait to see their beautiful children.
Next appt. will be to see if it's ONE or TWO babies!!!
How exciting this journey is going to be!


No comments: