Sunday, December 23, 2018

Mia on Christmas Eve "Pa"

Tonight was a beautiful night spent with our children and their children. 
As we were getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner, everybody arrived with their presents and were putting them under the tree. Cambria was asking Mia to help her arrange the presents and put them wherever she wanted. As she was doing so, her eye caught an ornament on the tree.
(I made ornaments for my children in 2013 of my dad - the year he passed away)
The ornament she saw was a black round frame with Sydnee & my dad in it.
She started pointing at it and then we asked her, "Who is it?"
She then took it off the tree and pointed on my dad's face and said, "Pa"
Mind you, she has never met my dad here on earth and she doesn't even call
Bryan Grandpa or Pa, she doesn't call any of us anything, so we were all
taken back that she called him "Pa"
She kept kissing the frame and pointing at his face, "Pa, Pa, Pa"
It was such a sweet moment to witness.




No comments: