Monday, September 8, 2008

Trevor's First Football & Soccer Game

Trevor and his family after his football game.
Trevor and Dee Bowler after the football game. They have become cute friends and will be playing against each other through out high school. Dee plays for Mesquite Bull Dogs. Believe it or not they are the same age.
Trevor and some of the boys from Mesquite. Our team ended up winning (7-6). Barely!!!!
Trevor played a soccer game 1 hour after his football game. Here he is with Navy after their win against the Dixie Rebels. (2-3)
Tia and Cambria during the football game. They love pictures!!!

6 comments:

Mar and Koki said...

This reminds me of my growing up years. There was always some sports event to go to. I miss those days.

Tia looks awesome. Can't even tell she's pregnant.

CnK Hansen said...

I just love your cute family! Now you will have my blog and we can keep updated with each other!! I just miss you and love you to pieces! love ya

Joseph and Katie said...

I am glad that I finally came out and let you know I have been taking a peek. Hey, Tonya you have a wonderful family. The wedding is going to be an excellent affair. We are all so excited for Adam and Becca. Just think, it all started with you! :) Best of luck with your crazy schedule. I hope it is okay that I add you to my blog list. Take care.
Katie

Joseph and Katie said...

P.S. Keep us posted about Tia and the new little babe.

CnK Hansen said...

It was so good to see you last weekend! I totally miss you! We need to plan a saturday to hangout! luv ya

CnK Hansen said...

you really need to update!! luv ya