Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cambria's Homecoming Dance

Cecilee is Cambria's Hairstylist!!!! Cambria is so grateful for Cecilee. She is the best hairstylist, and is always so willing to help her sister out!
Brody putting on the corsage. The corsage was so cute, it was connected to a black jeweled bracelet.
Cam trying to figure out the boutinere. Bryan told her to think of it as a bulletin board and put it on that way. hahha
Aren't they cute, on their way to the dance!!!
Brody went to the priesthood session between dinner and the dance, so this was when he dropped her back off to go to General Priesthood Meeting. What a good boy!!!

*************************************************
Sorry, it's been forever since I have posted but I will give a quick rundown of what our crazy family has been up to. Cambria went to her first formal dance for high school since being 16 years old. Wow, how time has flown, I so remeber mine and Bryan's first dance together. Well Brody and Cambria have liked each other for a while and Brody waited for Cambria to turn 16 to take her to her first dance. They had a blast!!!

3 comments:

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Cambria looks so gorgeous! I love that dress. Cecilee really is so talented at doing hair.

Joseph and Katie said...

What a beautiful gal! Great hair and I appreciate the gorgeous dress that is modest! I will show my daughter Ashlyn. She will love it.

Darian said...

That is one of the prettiest dresses I have ever seen! Your kids are absolutely beautiful (even Trevor!) He is so handsome he's beautiful!