Saturday, May 30, 2009

Paula our Brazilian Daughter

Some of the girls on Easter Sunday.
(L to R) Me, Sunny, Major, Tia, Cambria, Paula & Kiana
Paula camping at our Family Reunion on Cedar Mountain.
Paula is such a great BIG sister to Sydnee. This is after Sydnee's Dance Recital.
My three girls who look like sisters. People ALWAYS ask me, "I thought you only had 4 kids, where does Paula fall in the line?"
*************************
Paula joined our family on December 19th, 2008 and we now have less than a week before we have to say goodbye to her. We have had a wonderful 5 1/2 months with her. We feel very honored that she chose our family to share in her American experience. We couldn't have asked for a better foriegn exchange student. Paula has become a part of our family as much as you can without being biologically born into a family. We love her so much, she is just like one of the kids and one of MY GIRLS. I am going to miss her. Everytime I think about it, my heart starts to feel heavy. I can only imagine how her mother felt all the way in Brazil. I am sure she is counting down the days till Paula arrives there. I know that Paula misses her family so much, but I do know that she has had a fabulous time here in Utah, in high school, young women's program, etc. She is an amazing young woman and her parents should be very proud of the great person that they have raised. They did a fabulous job. Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with us, we have enjoyed her and hope to see her again. Thank goodness for modern technology.
We love you Paula!!!

No comments: