Monday, October 5, 2009

Homecoming Pictures of my girls

Cecilee and her cute date, Trevor Nelson.
I figured I had better catch the good night kiss, so they don't have to worry about it later.
I wanted a picture of both my girls before they both left, so right before Cecilee left I made Cambria get in her dress for a quick shot. She complained because she didn't have makeup on, but I told her to smile and that's all the makeup she needed.
Cambria putting Taylor's boutinere on. She's become a pro.
The one and only picture before she left with the crown on. She almost forgot it on the way to the dance and I made her put it on. She immediately took it off after the picture.
*********************************
Both of my girls went to Homecoming. One went as the Homecoming Queen (Which she said, she DID NOT sign up for the crown) So she only allowed me one picture to take of her in the crown. Cecilee, this was her very first high school dance after turning SWEET 16. She had a mixture of feelings -scared, nervous, excited (Because she was going with someone she likes) and not knowing what to expect. She likes dressing up, but not for very long (especially in a long dress) but if you notice her shoes, that's OUR CECILEE. She had a blast as well as our Homecoming Queen. She went with a boy that she grew up with since they were 7. He comes from a very good family who I am very close to. I was excited for the two of them to go together. They have definately grown up since 7. They both went with a group, Cambria's consisted of 10 couples=20 people and Cecilee's group was 5 couples=10 people. They had dinner at one of the kids homes and both were decorated very beautiful. I am so glad that they both had so much fun!!!! It's fun to relive high school again, but of course through my kids. Life is so much FUN~!!!!! I can't believe it's been 25 years since my first Homecoming with my high school sweetheart (Herbie). Dang, Time has truly FLOWN by, but we are having fun flying with it and with our kids.

2 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

can't you lock these pretty girls up? they are way to gorgeous to be let out in public lol!!

James and Izzy said...

Beautiful girls!