Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SCHS Girls Soccer Team is Playing for STATE!!!!


Our girls are playing for state starting today. They play Maple Mountain at 4:00 today. The girls have come a long way. They have become a soccer family and play together and know each other really well on the soccer field. Today they have got to come together and win. I am so proud of my daughter Cecilee and the little athlete that she is. I have enjoyed watchign her grow up in the sport of soccer. She is incredible and has learned so much from all of the different coaches that have coached her. Her dad was her very first coach from the time she was 4 when she started playing and he still coaches her. He is the first one to tell her if she had a good game or if there is something he saw that she needs to work on. I remember watching her as a little girl and Bryan coaching from the side and sometimes watching her cry because Bryan is yelling at her, telling her that,"Soccer is a RUNNING sport, get running!!!" She did NOT like running. She has definately matured since then. I want Cecilee to know how much I love her and how proud I am of her as her mother. (Since this is MY blog, I can). I have enjoyed watching her mature and grow up into this beautiful young woman who keeps her standards high and plays with integrity and dignity. I love you Cec, and play your heart out and WIN today.

No comments: