Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finally....

I finally have found some time to update my blog. I have been a little busy with everything, but it has been weighing on my mind to get it updated. Since I am using this as my family journal, I have got to keep it up to date for my blog to be printed some day. I finished the pageant and that turned out FABULOUS!!! Then the next week I had Stake Leadership Meeting and the Ivins Stake Tri-A-tholon and now I can relax until Wednesday. After the pageant, the Mayor of Ivins asked if he could interview me on TV about the production of the pageant. He was very impressed with the whole show and told me, "He was very proud to be the mayor of Ivins at that moment". WOW!!! So on Wednesday at 5:00pm he will be interviewing me and the outgoing and incoming royalty. I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS!!!! That's all I need is for the TV to add 10 more pounds to me. hahahaha I will of course take some pictures and have another post. So, enjoy what I've got so far. I Love my LIFE!!!

No comments: