Monday, November 22, 2010

Dad's Knee Replacement Surgery (1 Out Of 6)

Well, it has been long awaited and it finally happened. My dad agreed to have his knee replaced. He called himself, "A Half-of-A- Cowboy" because his left knee was SOOOO bowed, it almost looked like it would snap. He underwent surgery on November 12th by Dr. Scott Smith. He came out and was feeling GREAT!!! He was so loopy, when he saw my mom he said, "Hey Beautiful give me a KISS!!" My mom looked at all of us and just laughed and said,"What's wrong with him?" We told her it's the drugs that he's on. Then he said, "Did you not hear me? Give me a kiss!" hahahaha He was so funny!!!
My dad right out of surgery, Major was checking everything out, he was so cute!!!


My Dad noticed Major and was talking to him.
The nurse of course came in to take his vitals and give him more meds.
He wanted me to take a picture of his knee so that he could see that it wasn't crooked or bowed any more.

No comments: