Saturday, January 1, 2011

YAY 2011 !!!!!!

With all three teenagers in our home and a 12 year old, I spent New Years Eve with a bunch of tweens. Cam went to First Night, Cec worked and then went to a friends with others and Trevor went to a party at his cousins. Which left me, Bryan and Sydnee. So Sydnee wanted to have a bunch of friends over for games, food and fun. I told her, go ahead and use the basement. Well, they were everywhere in the house. Bryan fell asleep at 9, considering he goes to work at 2am, so I let him sleep. The girls came up and I told them that we would do a photoshoot. Here it is.

It kind of took on a "Pajama Party" Theme.(LtoR: Shami, Amber, Kenna, Madi, Sydnee & Abbi on top, Jacquel) Cute girls!!!!Happy New Years!!!!! 2011!!!

2 comments:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Cute silly girls! Looks like they had a blast :)

Marion said...

You are such a fun mom. When my kids get older I went their friends to always fell welcome like you are with your kids friends.