Friday, April 29, 2011

I Love My kids

Sydnee (12), Cecilee (17), Trevor (15), Cambria (18)

When I have all 4 of my kids together, which as they get older is rare, I have to capture the moment with a picture. I just can't believe how fast they are all growing up. I love them so much. I hope they realize how much I love them and how I would do anything for them, but sometimes I feel like they just don't like me as much as they love their dad. Why does that always happen to the mom's. I saw that same thing with my mom. I think that they would be just fine if I disappeared until they needed clean underwear, or clean dishes, etc. then they would realize I was gone. Oh well, I guess that's what mom's have to go through raising their kids. We love them NO MATTER WHAT and we will do anything and drop anything for them. Why can't they remember that and be nice to us?

No comments: