Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy 20 Years "In Sickness & In Health"




I can't even believe it's been 20 years. I still can remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. It was the happiest day of my life, thus far, but now looking back over 20 years, we have had more happiest days since then. The birth of our 4 children, watching our children grow and develop into the gospel and into this society, becoming wonderful individuals, building our 2 homes together, watching one of our children graduate from high school, etc.

Everyday seems to be a happy day for me. I love my husband so much, we have grown together through the years. It's funny, in the vows it says," For richer, for poorer, IN SICKNESS and in Health..." Well for our 20th Anniversary, I had something planned for us as a surprise and we were going to go to Vegas for the night, to the hotel that we stayed at for our honeymoon. Well I came home sick from work and have been sick all night. Then Bryan came home and he was sick too. So the morning of our Anniversary we were both in OUR bed, puking and so sick. Oh well, "In sickness and in health" hahahaha I told you, we do everything together!!!

1 comment:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Oh my word congratulations and I hope you are feeling much better ;)