Friday, August 19, 2011

Football Season is starting!!!

We love this time of year!!! Yes, I realize I don't have a husband for a few months, but I know that he is doing something that he LOVES!!! I love that he is out on the field with Trevor and that he is sharing his love with his son. I love watching my son play and watching my husband coach. He absolutely loves the game and loves teaching the boys everything he knows about the game. There is NO OTHER word to describe the passion that they both have, it's LOVE!!!! I am excited for my son this year, he is a sophomore and he is playing VARSITY
Here is Trevor just 4 yrs ago with his big uncles Adam and Max

Here he is with his dad last year as a Freshman
Here he is last year after his game against DIXIE
This was Trevor's first game last year as a Freshman.
Here's Trevor his Sophomore year - 6'1" - 172lbs and still growing
My handsome BOY!!! I took this picture with my phone

No comments: