Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Cam!!!

We love our Cambria!!! I can't believe that it's been 19 years. I remember when we first brought her home from the hospital, I was so nervous and afraid of being a parent. I remember after a week I told Bryan, "I can't believe that I have been a parent for one week and I am keeping her alive." I was referring to her as a plant. Well, I've done pretty good, it's been 19 years. She has been a light in our family and continues to be a second mother to her brother and sisters and a great example to everyone.
She was pretty excited about her new KICKS!!! Could you tell?

You know whenever I have all 4 of my kids together, that means I need to take some pictures and capture the moment.

I love my kids, they just are getting so big!!!
Trevor (15 and 6'1"), Cambria (19), Cecilee (17), Sydnee (12)


1 comment:

Cambria said...

Thanks Mom :) I'd say you've done amazing, but maybe that's just me hahaha I love you so much! Thanks for all you do for me, and for most of all giving me life! You're amazing!