Wednesday, December 7, 2011

T R A D I T I O N S ~! ! !


We started a tradition when they were little to get a new ornament every year and it has to do with something that represented something they did during the last year.
My husband LOVES Shopping!!!!! Can you see it on his face?
The girls looking for anything to make into an ornament
Cambria was at work so we picked her out flip flops to represent her trip to Hawaii during the summer. Cecilee got a barbie head that looked like her, Sydnee got a snowlady cheerleader, and Trevor picked out a Hamburger to represent his high school off campus lunches.
When they move out they will get their box of ornaments to decorate their christmas tree of their own.
I write their names and year on their ornaments so they will always remember!!
I love TRADITIONS!!!

No comments: