Saturday, April 7, 2012

Egg Hunts

 For the past 5 years I have been involved with the Ivins Easter Egg Hunt for the community, it started with me being involved with my girls in the royalty and now as the pageant director and the upcoming royalties. The Royalty is in charge of distributing the eggs in the fields for the different age groups. Here is the field for the 1-4 yr olds and our new Royalty for 2012.
 Then at 10:00am that same morning our neighborhood does our own Easter Egg Hunt and Breakfast. We decided to do it at our ward building this year, to stay off of everyone's yards. The little girls were hiding eggs for the little kids and couldn't quite get them where they wanted, so they ask Trevor if he could get them in the high places for them. He was so cute to follow them where they wanted him to put them.
 Some of the families gathered around the donut and muffin table.
 I invited Tia to bring her kids to the Ivins & my neighborhood Easter Egg Hunts.
Major found a huge egg and was sooooo excited.
 My cute little sister and her cute kids!!!
I miss having little kids, thank goodness Tia shares her kids with me!!!!

No comments: