Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Moments on the sidelines

I love to capture moments on the sideline of my husband and Trevor during football games. Bryan has coached Trevor since he was in the 3rd grade and Trevor really doesn't know any different to NOT have his dad on the sideline with him. I love to see Trevor make his way to his dad's side and ask him questions about the game or get his tips of what he should be doing better.

At this game Bryan was seeing that Trevor was being DOUBLE TEAMED and as soon as Trevor came off the field Bryan ran over to him and showed him a few things to do.
After those suggestions, Trevor had another amazing game.
Moments like these are priceless.
I've seen Bryan give Trevor knuckles or a tap on the helmet as a guesture of,
"I am proud of you and you are playing awesome!"
Bryan doesn't ever want to praise him too much, for fear that he will get cocky or a BIG HEAD!!!

No comments: