Wednesday, December 3, 2014

St. George Temple

This picture of the St. George Temple is absolutely gorgeous.
I love that this is the temple that my kids have grown up with, one of my children so far
has been married in and two have received their endowments (mission & marriage)
and that it's the temple that they picture, 
every time they sing, "I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE" because it's the 
temple that we would look at from our front room in Quito Baquito.
It's been the center of our City and a place that we passed at least weekly as we
raised our children. I hope that we have taught our children the importance of the Temple.
And to always want to shoot towards the temple.
Even if just sitting outside, the peace that you can feel on the grounds, but there's
even more peace inside.

No comments: