Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tuacahn's LIVE Nativity


 It was such a wonderful evening with my family and the Smith Family.
I had always wanted to put together a night that our family could be the actors on the 
stage at Tuacahn for the Live Nativity. I happened to get a night for my family and I started 
to make plans for the big night. Becca called me for her mom because they wanted a night
but couldn't get one so we shared the stage!!
It was so spiritual watching Cambria and Jeff as Mary and Joseph.
And everyone else in their parts and costumes. 


 We had some of the most beautiful townspeople, the buffest Soldiers,
The most radiant angels and cutest shepards. 
 I'm pretty sure everyone had an enjoyable time being taken back to the 
night that the savior came to this world. 

 I loved having Bryan's parents as a part of our evening.
Mom wasn't feeling very well before that but she came anyway because she said,
"this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!"
 MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY who is missing Trevor and Angel!










No comments: