Saturday, November 18, 2017

UTAH vs WASHINGTON Game

 Bryan and I wanted to try our best to support Trevor this football
season by going to each one of his games. 
This is the last of the AWAY games and Bryan and I made it a little couple trip
to Washington, since neither one of us have been there.
Every Game day they have family visiting hours for the players,
we went down and hung out with Trevor & some of his friends for a little while.
 Here we are at the game, we sat pretty much in Heaven!!!
Our seats were as high as you can go Section 332-Row 32
We could still see our boy and screamed extra loud so he could hear his mama.
We waited for him after the game so we could get a hug in.
Even though we lost in the last 30 seconds, our team is still really good.
We need one more win for them to be able to go to a Bowl game.
It was such a great little trip for Bryan and I.
 I love when UTAH FOOTBALL posts pictures and I see my boy in
the background doing his thang!
Working hard with his teamates.

No comments: