Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cambria & Jeff

 These two are absolutely amazing together!!!
They are the true term of POWER COUPLE!!!
I couldn't have found a better man for my beautiful daughter!!
Its been so hard as a mother to watch these two go through Infertility problems.
To watch Cambria cry because she wants a baby so bad and to be so sad
that she hasn't been able to give Jeff a little baby.
Jeff is so patient and loving towards Cambria and helps her through the sorrow.
I'm so excited for their journey with IVF, starting January 9th!
I pray that everything works out and they are blessed with a baby or two!!
 I truly hope that their Christmas card next year has a baby in it!!
 These pictures totally show their love for each other and how
much they enjoy being together.
Cambria is still running The Vault and working hand and hand with Tia.
She is also working at Desert Pain Management and doing UI's at SCINSU.
Jeff is working at Zion Eye part time and going to school. 


No comments: