Wednesday, January 10, 2018

IVF Prepping - Cambria & Jeff

DECEMBER 18, 2017
IVF prepping! Since we made the decision to do IVF we have had so much opposition, which just confirms to me that we are doing what we are supposed to. Families are most important in God’s plan for us here and Lucifer does not want that to happen. Last night we got home to a nice ER bill from Jeff’s appendix, we did not expect it at all, we thought all of that was paid for and done... nope! We questioned if we should continue with IVF, we questioned whether we were doing the right thing, we had fear. We slept and woke up with new eyes, new perspective, new hope! Everything is fine, everything works out when we put the Lord first! Money is just money, there is always a way to pay for things, there is always a way! So today don’t forget that... there is always a way and you are never alone! #ivf #hope #neveralone #alwaysaway#hauckbabes #love #lifesgreat #behappy

DECEMBER 25, 2017
I really debated on sharing this exciting news or not, because I cared too much about what people might think. For Christmas, Jeff surprised me with a trip to Hawaii this coming March! Jeff is the sweetest and he sold his “dream” guitar to be able to book this trip for us. He wanted me to have something to look forward to through IVF to help me on the hard days. We are hoping it will be a baby moon, but if it’s not it will be a beautiful way to heal. We were able to go to Hawaii on our honeymoon so we will be going for our baby moon too! I’m so grateful for my sweet and thoughtful husband, and his selflessness. I love you @jefe_hauck thank you for loving me ❤️❤️❤️ #hawaii #aloha #grateful #blessed #love#surprise #fertilityjourney #infertility #infertilityjourney#ivf #babymoon #hope #joyinthejourney#hauckbabes

JANUARY 9, 2018
I had my first shots of IVF today...
After Jeff makes and cleans up dinner he scoops me some ice cream and gives me a hug and says...
JEFF: “If I could I would trade you places. I hate seeing you have to go through all this...I wish I could be the one to be poked with needles...”
ME: “...yeah, me too...”
BOTH: start busting up laughing ðŸ˜‚😂
He’s always being sweet and I’m always giving him witty sass. I truly don’t deserve him but I’m so grateful he’s mine! He makes everything enjoyable, even poking myself with needles  I love you @jefe_hauck #hauckbabes #ivf #ivfjourney#infertility #wannabemom #life #lifestyle #home#happy

No comments: