Sunday, October 14, 2018

Jeff is in the bishopric

 Cambria happened to call me earlier in the week and told me that their ward was being split and that Jeff had a meeting with the Stake President. I told her, "He's being put in the bishopric"
She said, "NO I think it's Elders Quorum," I told her, "If there is a new ward, they are NOT calling members for callings other than BISHOPRIC right now. Then the bishopric will call members to callings."  Well, he was called to the 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric of the new ward. 
 We were all able to go to their sacrament mtg and sustain him and then Bryan & Jasen (Jeff's dad) got to set him apart as a member in the bishopric. 
We are so proud of Jeff and the man he has become, the husband he is to my daughter and the soon-to-be daddy to Vera and Ayva. We love him so much!!!


No comments: