Thursday, October 18, 2018

My 49th Birthday!!!

 I never expect much for my birthday because I never want to be disappointed but this birthday was awesome!!! I started the day off with Cam & Jeff at their Dr. appt and found out that it's getting closer!!! Then Cecilee met us there and us girls: Cam, Cec, Mia & I went shopping.
My girls spoiled me by getting me new clothes!! We had so much fun scarying Mia with the Halloween masks!!! Then my brothers called me and said lets meet at Golden Coral and do lunch.
While at Lunch Max suggested we go get pedi's. NO NEED TO ASK ME TWICE!!
I had a great time Karoke ing with my brothers and just relaxing!
Then Bryan took the family to Red Lobster. While there he gave me a ring box with an Opal Ring with Diamonds in it for my birthday!!!
It was a dream birthday!!!
1 more year till I'm 50!!!







No comments: