Thursday, October 17, 2019

50th Birthday Spent at Disneyland

 Who would've thought that spending my 50th birthday with my family as well as thousands of others at Disneyland would be enjoyable. WELL IT WAS!!!!
I love vacationing with my family because everyone loves being together!!!
We love walking through the park together and riding rides together and waiting in lines together.
Eating together and taking pictures as a group.
I didn't think that our shirts would be so obvious!!!
There were people with matching shirts throughout the park, but ours were very noticeable,
I LOVED IT!!!
We had people ask, "Is the 50 for The Haunted Mansion?"
We would say No it's for my birthday.
YOUR 50? You don't even look 50!!!
That was so nice to hear all day!
 

Being at the Happiest Place on Earth with the people that make me the HAPPIEST on Earth!! 

Funniest story while on the "It's a small world" ride.
We were going under the bridge and this lady started taking pictures of our family on the boat.
She said, "You have a gorgeous family and I love those shirts. I will find you to give you these pictures" Well we got off the ride and she was there waiting for us.
She asked Cambria what our shirts meant and she told her it was her mom's birthday.
Then she called me over and the lady went crazy,
"YOU are not 50, Dang girl you look good!!!"
I am so glad that she captured that moment of all of us together on the boat. 
 We waited in line for a while to get our picture taken in front the the famous pumpkin.
 I always figure that we should capture these moments with a picture, especially if we have a max pass and we can get a professional picture taken by someone else and not a selfie!
I sure LOVE my family!!!
My kids all put their money together and paid for my ticket into Disneyland,
that is so sweet of them. 









 





No comments: