Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2019 - Wizard of Oz



I love when my kids pacify me and go with my suggestions.
I love family costumes!!! So I wanted to do WIZARD OF OZ and all of my kids
who were around agreed!!!  We had Mia by Dorothy (wearing the dress that Sydnee wore when she was 3 years old) Then Rex was the cowardly lion, Jeff was Tinman and Angel was Scarecrow.
I was Aunty Em, Bryan was The Wizard, the twins were the Lullabye gang, Cambria was Glenda and Cecilee was The Wicked Witch of the West.
We took the kids to Stephen Wade (Where Jeff works) to do some trick or treating.
It was so much fun, we had our whole crew together!!
Before we went to Stephen Wade the girls and I took the kids to St. George Rehab to bring a little bit of cheer to those people there. They loved seeing the kids.
After Stephen Wade we went to my brother Adam's house to use his driveway for a picture. 
It turned out better than I expected. 
While there my mom was there so we got to show her our costumes and be with her for a little bit.
Halloween was so much fun!!!
Now to decide what to do for next year!!!




No comments: