Monday, August 24, 2020

Bone Marrow Sample for my sister

My husband called me while I was out of town and he said that my package came from the Hospital to do my Bone Marrow sample for Tia. I was so excited!! I was hoping they wouldn't bypass me because of my age (50 yrs old). So I put on my glasses and read word for word of how I am suppose to do this sample. I wanted to make sure that I didn't ruin it in any way. I saw that it was a saliva test so the vile would need to be filled to the line. I spit once and then I thought this is going to take a long time. I barely got a little in there, 12 minutes later and trying with everything I thought could stir up saliva. I FILLED IT!!! Clicked the lid and sealed it up and anxiously waited for morning to take to the UPS store. 





 

No comments: